Asbury’s Parish Nurse Health Ministry joins Sacred Heart Hospital to present a program entitled “UNDERSTANDING THE INFLUENCE OF PERSONALITY ON BEHAVIORAL HEALTH”. This program will occur on Thursday, June 8th from 8am to 4pm in the Wesley Center of Asbury Church and is open to all who are interested in renewing their faith and knowledge on holistic health for the mind, body and soul. All Bible classes, small groups, circles, and members are invited to join us in awareness of depression, stress, addiction and pathways through enneagrams for coping techniques.
Our speakers include:
- Behavioral Health Literacy with a Focus on Depression - Dr. John Kuna
- Stress Reduction - Dr. John Kuna
- Addiction and Suicide - the State of the Lehigh Valley - Vicky Kistler
- Practice of Art Therapy as Stress Reduction - Parish Nursing
- Experience Enneagrams and Personality Types for your own Identification with a Walking Prayer Technique - Pat Herbst
A light breakfast will be served along with a full lunch. CEUS are available for nurses who attend the entire program. Registration forms are available in the church office during regular office hours (M-F 8a-4p) and on the Parish Nurse Health Ministry bulletin board in the upstairs hallway outside the Preschool office. The donation fee for the day is $40. Registration is appreciated by June 1, 2017. Click here to download/print a registration form. For more information, or questions, please contact Doris Farrar at